Sunday, March 24, 2013

For 100% Super Serial This Time

"Leaving You", the final track off of the as yet unnamed album from my as yet unnamed music project, will finally be released in its entirety, in demo state, by the end of this week of our lord.


Finally.

For real this time.

No, seriously.  I will quit all of my dreams if it is not.

Well, no I won't.  But that's how serious I am.

And I have been gradually progressing other tracks little by little, when I have the time, but this is a big hurdle.  First kinda-sorta real song being thrown into the ether, here.  Will most likely do wonders for my mental clarity and drive, regardless if anyone gives a shit about it or not.  Been stewing for five years.  Will feel good not to have to give a shit about it anymore and... progress.

A lyric video may accompany it, but Final Cut Pro is a finnicky bitch, so I'm not sure how long that will take to shit out.  In the meantime, I will be uploading the song onto my Soundcloud page on Sunday March 31, 2013.  That page can be found over herez.  And if you have not yet marinated in the tongue-and-cheek goodness of $2 Bill or my multi-movement sprawl-mix of Linkin Park's "The Catalyst, who are you?

In case you are looking for a sample, an older-but-slightly-newer version can be found RIGHT MYAH.

Long live The Year of Content.

#CantStopWontStop


-VMA

No comments:

Post a Comment