Thursday, December 20, 2012

Updates

New job is kinda taking up a lot of my time, but it's also reinvigorated my need to kick life's ass, so I'm posting this just as a statement that I'm not going anywhere.  By the end of the holiday season, I will:

- Finish or catch up with reviews
- Release "Leaving You"

January is all about the Hudson.  Got a lot of great ideas, mostly from watching great television.  I don't know why it took me so long to watch "The Wire".  I've gotten more inspiration from the first two season's than I have in a long time.

Other posts which may be coming your way:

Reasons why Telltale's The Walking Dead is the best video game of the year (which you really should know by now.  Seriously if you haven't played it, go do that.  I don't give a shit if you're a gamer or not, it's accessible to anyone, and it's the best digital journey I've taken in a very long time.)

Of course, should the apocalypse rain down on us tonight, that may put a damper on things.

Until next time?


-VMA




3 comments:

  1. I don't disagree with "Walking Dead" being best video game of the year. I have yet to play episode 5 but episodes 1-4 were amazing. I haven't gone on an emotional ride like that in a long time. Truly a phenomenal game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you're in for a treat. Episode Five is a work of art. Get the tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to need tissues for this? I almost lost it in episode three when Carly died. As George Lucas would say "it's gonna be great."

    ReplyDelete